BCRTS TOURISM SUMMIT 2021
Reimagining the Future of Tourism: Rebuild, Reframe and Rethink
Come together as a tourism community to learn from everything we’ve been through and think differently about how we can co-create a vibrant and resilient tourism industry in BC. The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is a joint virtual event, in collaboration with the five regional destination management organizations of the British Columbia Regional Tourism Secretariat (BCRTS) and the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC).
The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is open to all tourism stakeholders and GSTC members at no cost.
On November 3 and 4, participate in the virtual conference to:
- Attend thought provoking workshops and panels, learn from tourism leaders from around the globe, and network with industry colleagues.
- Experience the immersive virtual event centre
- Gain insights into the latest trends and developments in destination management, climate action, access and inclusion, Indigenous tourism, and more
- Network with industry leaders, colleagues, and partners
- Engage with industry and community representatives at virtual exhibitor booths
- Bid on unique experiences and products through a virtual silent auction
Five-episode limited podcast series showcases Indigenous entrepreneurs working in the travel industry on Vancouver Island The unceded territory of the Snuneymuxw First Nation in Nanaimo, BC (January 23, 2023)– 4VI has launched a podcast that takes a deep dive into the...
New Model for Destination Management Organizations gaining recognition around the world December 13, 2022, Traditional Territory of the Snuneymuxw First Nation (Nanaimo, BC) – Since launching earlier this year as a social enterprise dedicated to ensuring travel is a...
Multi-year agreement will direct efforts toward climate action and social equity in the global travel industry Sept. 28, 2022, Bristol, United Kingdom – The Travel Foundation and 4VI (formerly Tourism Vancouver Island) have agreed to a deep, multi-year partnership...
4VI (formally Tourism Vancouver Island) and Vancouver Island North Tourism are inviting quotations from qualified creative agencies to design, develop and launch a new brand as well as a website refresh for vancouverislandnorth.ca. There are two separate RFQ’s for...